Hypoallergenic Laundry Detergent for asthma and eczema relief. Our clothes washing liquid reduces your allergy symptoms – a plant-based & scent-free formula that provides relief for sensitive skin.
- Neutralises Allergens & Reduces Allergy Symptoms– cleans and removes dust allergens in any temperature wash. Cold, warm or hot.
- Non-Toxic – Our dust mite laundry detergent is plant based.
- Cleans Multiple Allergen Types – cleans dust mite waste, allergens from moulds and mildew, pet dander and pollen.
- Hypoallergenic Laundry Detergents are free from irritating perfumes & dyes. Reducing risk of asthma, eczema or contact dermatitis.
- Gentle on Fabrics – wash the fabrics that won’t stand up well to hot water washing. Cold water washes are also kinder to the environment and friendlier to the household energy budget.
- Environmentally Friendly Clothes Washing – because our clothes washing liquid ingredients are chosen carefully from plant origins, it’s not only kind to sensitive skin, but also selected to be rapidly biodegradable and kind to our environment.
Allergy Australia’s hypoallergenic laundry detergent is formulated specifically for those with sensitive skin, allergies, or skin conditions such as eczema. Our laundry detergent for sensitive skin are made with mild ingredients that are less likely to cause irritation or an allergic reaction.
AA’s hypoallergenic laundry detergent is free from fragrance, dyes, and other potentially irritating substances, making them a safer option for those with skin and airway sensitivities.
Successful allergy management requires effort across multiple household activities.
It’s a battle on many fronts. Bedding encasements help. Laundry detergent is an often unrecognised source of allergy triggers. Many clothes detergents contain high concentrations of fragrances which can be irritating to sensitive airways, even causing an allergy symptoms. Fragrances allergies are also likely to occur with contact dermatitis, commonly hand eczema.
Slow to react allergies are tested by sticking a patch impregnated with allergen on the skin for a few days. Patch tests reveal that, second to nickel, fragrance allergens cause the most frequent allergic reactions1.
Allergy and Asthma Relief Detergent Key Benefits:
- Hypoallergenic laundry detergent – plant-based formulation reduces reactions due to chemical sensitivities.
- Asthma & Eczema Relief – removes allergy causing allergens from your laundry
Allergy Australia’s hypoallergenic detergent offers a simple solution to improving health and comfort in the home.
- Top Loaders Use about 15 mls, by pouring out slightly less than half of the 40ml mark inside the cap. The bottle accommodates 64 normal laundry loads.
- Front loaders. Use efficient detergent more efficiently. Use roughly quarter of a cap. The bottle contains enough hypoallergenic laundry detergent to launder 128 loads.
1 Heydorn, S., Menné, T. and Johansen, J., 2003. Fragrance allergy and hand eczema – a review. Contact Dermatitis, 48(2), pp.59-66.